The duty to provide the Client Vendors things without flaws.
2. All the products in our online shop www.polish-dolls.com are brand new and should be free from defects.
3. The seller is liable to the consumer under the warranty if the product sold has the disadvantage natural or legal person.
4. The seller shall be liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery to the customer.
5. In the case of product defects, the Customer in Poland may request - on the terms specified in the Act of 23 April 1964. - Civil Code (Dz. U. 1964 No. 16 pos. 93, as amended .; "Civil Code") - to repair the goods, replacement of goods free of defects, reduce the price of the goods or can withdraw from the contract of sale.
6. For products with a guarantee the manufacturer or distributor sends www.polish-dolls.com with the goods guarantee document, in which each set out the conditions warranty and its duration. The existence and content of the guarantee Seller informs the customer in the description of the goods on the website www.polish-dolls.com.
7. The customer may, at its option, use the powers available to it under the warranty directly from the guarantor and the powers available to it under warranty from the seller.
8. Complaints based on Seller's liability under the warranty must be submitted in writing, along with the advertised commodity on the address: Media Net, ul. Kalwaryjska 32, 30-504 Krakow, Poland. If due to the nature of the goods or the manner of its mounting providing him by the Customer to the address indicated above, it would be extremely difficult, the client is obliged to provide merchandise vendors at the place where the goods are situated.
9. Online Store www.polish-dolls.com not accept consignments sent COD advertised.
10. The complaint must be accompanied by proof of purchase of goods, ie. A receipt or invoice and a description of the defect advertised goods.
12. Seller shall consider complaints and inform the customer how to respond to complaints promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods advertised.
13. The costs associated with returning the goods in Poland advertised Seller, the Seller returns immediately after accepting the complaint.
14. In case the customer does not take into account complaints by the Seller, the customer is entitled to a non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Rules for access to the above-mentioned procedures define each laws governing their use and mileage in this for the possibility of referral, with the consent of the Customer and Seller, to a permanent amicable consumer courts.
Designed By IDScode Responsive strony internetowe